Friday, January 10, 2003

Living in oblivion

It was brought to my attention (thanks Koji!!) that yesterday was my little bloggie's first birthday. I went back and read my very first post and sadly, but true, very little has changed. I'm taking comfort in the fact that predictability is often listed as one of the things that make people feel at home somewhere. That said, this has definitely become a home for the ups and downs and a sounding board for the noise in my head. Not to be overly dramatic about it, but when a friend of mine was messing with me about logging into blogger and changing stuff or maybe not-so-accidentally deleting this thing, I almost cried. Ok, yeah, it would seriously suck if a year of writing disappeared with the push of a button, but everything that goes along with the blog - the community, the comments, the interaction - would go away too and it surprized me how attached I've gotten to it and how important it is to me. Anyway, happy birthday little bloggie.... and if you've been reading this since early on, thank you for coming back and being part of it...you folks keep me honest. :)

No comments: