Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Welcome to 2003

Damn. That was some fine rum punch we made last night. And there's nothing more classy than drinking your punch out of the vase you made it in. Except maybe drinking a whole bottle of wine by yourself, doing a double shot of tequila out of a coffee cup before you start in on the punch and then passing out on the couch about an hour and a half into the new year. Good times. I even wore a dress, which is so not like me. Glad I thought ahead and brought jeans and t-shirts to change into later. Went to brunch this morning at the Cricket Cafe over on Belmont and had to wait forever to be seated and have our orders taken. For some reason, whomever is responsible for staffing that place thought it'd be ok to only have one waitress and one cook working today during the busiest time of the morning. By the time we got our food, which was really good, we were just so happy to finally eat that it could have been really bad and we'd still have inhaled it. Then we headed over to catch a movie and and back to Owen's for after-party damage control. With four of us working on it, it went quick so that was good. Now that I'm home, it's hitting me how tired I am. And how much I need a shower.



No comments: