Thursday, February 13, 2003

60 Is Right Around The Corner

My birthday is in 18 days. It's the last birthday I'll have in my 20's. Most days I feel really young, but every once in awhile, I start thinking I must be an old soul because I get that run down, old person feeling. Like today. I dunno why.

With it being Valentine's Day Eve, I've been bombarded with questions today about what my plans are for tomorrow night and with whom am I spending the day o' love, blah blah blah. Just so everyone is in the know and no one is confused about me going out whoring or anything like that, I'm going to an art gallery for the opening of a show in which my friend has some of her paintings and then over to the Ohm to see Dr. Theopolis, Rubberneck, Phat Sidy Smokehouse and Solovox. I might pick up sushi for dinner beforehand. I'm doing all of this by myself. There will be no date, no flowers or candy and no whoring. I'm too old for whoring. Thank you and goodnight...

No comments: