Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Yet Another Trip South

I'm heading down to visit my parents this weekend. My friend Chris's birthday is Thursday, so I'm hoping to see him Saturday at some point since I can't be in Eugene for his actual birthday. Maybe lunch or something. If Chris would actually call me back or something, I could actually make a plan. But whatever.

I have to rant about something for a sec, so bear with me. Of the all time most annoying sounds, my personal least favorite is the busy signal on the phone. With call-waiting and voice messaging being so popular as phone service options, I can't figure out why the busy signal still exists. Anyway, people of Earth, if I'm calling you, and you don't have call waiting or voice mail, don't be on your phone! I know you can sense when I'm going to call you, so quit trying to avoid me and sit patiently by the phone until it rings. Thankyouandgoodnight.

No comments: