Monday, February 24, 2003

OMGOMGOMG!

Even though my birthday is still a week away, I can state with complete and total confidence that I’ve already gotten the best present I’m going to get this year. This transmission is coming to you from……my new laptop! Yeah baby, yeah! My folks surprised me with it Saturday night and I was pretty much stunned speechless. Once I got my speech back, I cried. Yesterday, I bought 25 cd-rws and a case for them because along with the laptop I got a cd burner. As if that wasn’t enough, we went shopping so I could pick out a carrying case I liked before I left to go home. Am I the luckiest mofo you know or what? The way I figure, I probably won’t get another birthday present for the rest of my life, but at least I’ll be able to say, “Hey, look at me, I have a laptop! Woo hoo!!”

No comments: