Friday, February 21, 2003

If You're Gonna Pee, Pee Into This

I went out to Clackamas this morning before work to take the mandatory pre-employment drug screen. I wasn't worried about it as far as passing goes, but I wasn't really looking forward to peeing in a cup. The potential for a misfire and peeing on your hand is fairly high and I usually try to avoid wetting myself if at all possible. This particular morning, the tech was lucky I gave her anything at all as I'd woken up in the middle of the night parched, chugged a liter bottle of water and went back to sleep only to be woken up again two minutes before the alarm went off by a very full and irate bladder. Anyhoo, everything went off without incident. I'm proud to say my aim was perfect this morning and I didn't have an "Aw, geez...I just peed on myself" moment.

Hopefully, all the water I chugged cleared the crack out of my system.

No comments: