Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Sweet Dreams

So, as of Sunday, I'm the nicest person you know. I don't claim to be the most humble, but definitely the nicest. And last night, it paid off. According to my calculations, the conversation I had last night was the least argumentative, least confusing, most agreeable interaction I've had with the person on the other end this whole year. In fact, I was lulled nearly to sleep by the warm, soothing voice on the other end of the line. The stories I was told weren't boring or anything, quite the contrary in fact, but in our non-argumentative state, added to the fact that I'd crawled into bed and gotten warm and cozy, I had a hard time keeping my eyes open. Must have fallen into a comfort zone or something. And I slept like a baby. Whether it was me being nice or just refusing to argue, I'll never know. All I can say is I wouldn't mind a repeat performance...

No comments: