Saturday, February 08, 2003

It's Orgy Time!!

I don't know what possessed me this morning but, in the process of rotating the cds I tote around with me, I grabbed the Orgy album "Vapor Transmission" and threw it in the bag. I popped it in the player right after I got on the bus and I remember now why I bought it in the first place: track 6, "Eva." I haven't bought a new cd in awhile, so I'm trying to revisit some of the old stuff and this might hang out in the bag for a few weeks. I usually switch out 4 or 5 at a time once a week or so and, of course, there are the few permanent fixtures in the mix. You know, the stuff you can't get enough of and never gets old. Today may well be the day I break down and buy the Strokes album to add to the bag instead of just borrowing it from my roommate, but officially, it's Orgy day.

No comments: