Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Going For Broke

Last night was really nice....Guy called and came over to see the new place and took me for pizza downstairs just to catch up and hang for a bit. What a sweetie. If he picks up and moves out of the state like he's thinking about doing, I'll miss him...

After he took off, I ran a hot bath and I can not even begin to explain how needed that was. Once I was good and pruny, I put on my Superman pajamas, crawled into bed and read for awhile before I fell asleep. It was good to have some time to myself. I have to say, I love living with Lara....I have a great time with her when we do hang out, but we both have our own stuff going on so we get time to ourselves. I love that.

Today, I get to sort through some more books and see what I'm willing to give up to Powell's for some extra cash. I know I mentioned this before, but I'm ridiculously broke until Friday, so hopefully I'll be able to get enough cash to allow me to eat and socialize for the next few days. It wouldn't hurt me to clean out my closet either, just to see if there's anything the Red Light or Buffalo Exchange will take. Having all of those places so close makes my life sooo much easier.

One way or another, I'm gonna be at the bar for a bit tonight. Woo.

No comments: