Thursday, February 05, 2004

My Milkshake Is Better Than Yours

I woke up this morning with hair and skin that still smelled like a smoke-filled bar. I could never date a smoker because the idea of waking up next to someone who smelled like that all the time makes me ill. In fact, when I find out that someone smokes, they become infinitely less attractive. Strangely, the smoke doesn't deter me from going to the bar most nights. And that's all I have to say about that.

This morning, yet another cool thing about living where I now live happened: I walked out my front door as the bus pulled up and stepped right on. That ruled.

Tonight, I unpack some more of my crap and then head out again. The last two nights have been fun and I'm hoping the trend will continue. I need the trend to continue.

No comments: