Monday, February 02, 2004

Back From The Hell That Is Moving

The moving of stuff is done and now all I have to do is organize my crap. This is something I'm both dreading and looking forward to finishing. I feel like I've been beaten and look like it too with all the bruises I'm sporting from the weekend. On top of that, I made an ass out of myself Friday night at the bar (I'm too damn nice and the thought of something I do or did making someone I like feel bad had me upset to the point of tears....more on that later as the situation is frustrating as hell) and witnessed a homeless man getting beat up by two guys while waiting for the bus last night and had to call the cops... Guh. Too much stuff going on and not enough love. Where's the love, dammit!?

Phone and cable are being set up at the new place this Friday so no access to the 'net until then except during my lunch break at work. Bleh.

No comments: