Friday, August 06, 2004

The 700 Club

This is my 700th post. Holy crap.

Last night was...unexpected. Jennifer came down from Vancouver and hung out all night, which was fantastic. I miss working with her and she always cracks me up. Taryn and her family came out and I'm sad that I didn't get to spend any time talking to her brother as I had a great time with them last time he was in town. Hopefully I'll get another chance tonight or tomorrow night before he and his wife have to head back down to California. And now for the unexpected part: I met someone I'd only previously talked to on Friendster and it turns out he went to high school with Taryn and Izak. Small world, eh? Anyway, it was nice to put a face with the words on the screen (a cute one at that). He still owes me an e-mail so I'm curious to see what he writes now that we've met...

Time for food.

No comments: