Friday, August 13, 2004

Rare Post Regarding Politicians!

When politicians need actors and musicians to draw a crowd for them during their election campaigns, it makes me wonder if the people are actually looking at the candidates' platforms or if they just want to rock. The other thing I wonder is whether people vote for these candidates based on the fact that some famous person they're a fan of is supporting them. I mean, if Sean Penn is voting for Dennis Kucinich and you're a Sean Penn fan, you'll vote for Kucinich too. Likewise, if Leonardo DiCaprio is going around to public appearances in support of John Kerry and you loved Titanic or used to watch Growing Pains, then Kerry is the candidate for you.

Personally, I just want to rock and I'm pissed that I had to work while Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora jammed at the Kerry convention.

No comments: