Monday, August 02, 2004

Tan Lines And Awesome Cool Dudes

Ok, even though I went to get a manicure and pedicure yesterday (which made me feel extra pretty), I'm still a little miffed about the tan lines on my arms from going to the Red Bull Flugtag on Saturday. I love my pale complexion and the tan lines around my wrist and shoulders were not on the agenda. I guess I should have seen it coming but, after putting on SPF 45 before leaving the house, I figured I was good to go. Should have brought my paper umbrella. Damn.

So, last night I went over the the Ash Street Saloon to see CAC and I'm so glad I went a little earlier than planned because the band before Brad and Eric was awesome. They're called the Awesome Cool Dudes and they're from Austin, Texas. They're playing again tonight at the Twilight Cafe on Powell and if you get a chance, go check 'em out.

In other news, I'm going to England and Ireland for two weeks next month and I can't wait. If you'd like to donate money to the trip fund I was supposed to start six months ago, e-mail me for details.

No comments: