Friday, June 28, 2002

Baaaaa.

Alright, already. I'm picking a band and playing along. Bummer that I can't use more than one band's lyrics, but I can do this....

0. Band: Catherine Wheel

1. Are you male or female?
Can't you accept this flower hasn't grown?
Kick away the petals and come home
This is all she said
"chrome" from Chrome

2. Describe yourself:
Step inside my head
See how much I see
Feel how much I feel
Just this once I will...
Show you something good
A planet with no roof
The leading edge of truth
It's waiting up there
"broken head" from Chrome

3. How do they feel about you?
all that you're concealing are the things that are good in you
"phantom of the american mother" from Adam and Eve

4. How do you feel about yourself?
I must be confused...
oh its so typical...
some fleshy temptation...
and the sweetness only improves...
so give me something to cover my eyes...
weakness and distress...what am I
"delicious" from Adam and Eve

5. Describe your object of affection?
the way you make me feel
can't remember when my senses were so bent...
tell me your impressed...with my obsessiveness
what am I supposed to do...
bubbles in my fizzy love for you
"fizzy love" from Happy Days

6. What would you rather be doing?
someone said it's easy
and as I sit here with my cup
staring at it as if I'm some crazy poet
when I'm not, I'm just a rock n' roll Joe
"goodbye" from Adam and Eve

7. Describe where you live.
so we all believe what we want to believe in
this is the real thing so dance
every woman and man...in cloud cuckoo land
"what we want to believe in " from Wishville

8. Describe how you love:
you're making me doubt myself
this feeling I know so well
feeling of naked lust
this feeling I love so much
far deep, phantom seeking oh you are
the nude that broke my heart
"the nude" from Chrome

9. Share a few words of wisdom:
I know how to make you happy
take away all your bad habits
take away all of your bullshit
and chip away your porcelain
"intro" from Adam and Eve

No comments: