Wednesday, June 12, 2002

Caffeinated

A big bar of chocolate, 2 Mt Dews and a caramel frappuccino. Can you feel the sugar/caffeine high? I know I didn't have this much energy yesterday... Am I typing really fast? Hey, can you hear that? It's like a humming, high pitched buzzing sound.... No? Huh. So, I don't know what happened, but it's hard to stay focused... it's like attention deficit or something. Wait, what? Oh. No, I don't normally have this much sugar/caffeine in my system. But it's fine. Not a problem. That stuff doesn't really affect me. Is it hot in here? Are you hot? Gawd, it's like a sauna or something... What's today? Wednesday? Right, softball game tonight. Basketball game to watch. Hey, did I tell you some people I know put out their band's first cd? The Bella Fayes. Listening to it right now. Track 5, "poolside" is my favorite. Is anyone going to Taco Bell for lunch? I could go for a burrito right about now... Huh? Yeah, I'm fine. Are you fine? 'Cause I'm fine....

No comments: