Tuesday, June 04, 2002

Yep, that's right

It's time for a change. Welcome to my new and improved, vitamin fortified, extra whitening, tartar fighting, nutritious part of your daily balanced diet blog with a prize in every post. Collect them all! Now available in tropical fruit and very berry flavors. Woo!

I had a rant of epic proportions about the fickle nature of the human species planned for this entry, but last night I had a little powwow with the magnets on my fridge and decided that there will be no more pissing and moaning about ridiculous dating shyte for this girl. No sir. I refuse to whine about things I can't control. From now on, I'm all about partying like a rockstar. Ok, so I was all about partying like a rockstar before, but I whined about it later like it wasn't my idea in the first place. No more of that nonsense here, my little chicklets. Only sunshine and rainbows and baby ducks and hangover free mornings. I'm on a mission now, amigos. Don't try to stop me. Living vicariously through others because it's easier than living my own life is no longer on the agenda. Every chance I get, I'm gonna get fired up and do something new. Like Silent Bob says, "Do or do not; there is no try."

No comments: