Friday, September 20, 2002

Anyone interested in plastic surgery?

Went to the boys' softball games last night (they played really well but got spanked both games) with Shauna and Dan was there! The Indiana boy is home for the weekend and I guess he didn't really tell anyone he was coming. I was happy to see him and he was happy to hear I'd moved up since he's moving back in December or January. Sweetness. I also I had an interview yesterday at a plastic surgeon's office that went really well and by the end of today I'll know if I got the job. Out of the three interviews, I'm the only one with medical office experience. Go me! I'd be making more than I was in Eugene, the benefits are awesome, and I'd still have my weekends and evenings free. Woo woo! If I get this, it's boob jobs and Botox for everyone, on the house!

No comments: