Sunday, September 22, 2002

I think I've died and gone to jr. high heaven

Guess what we're doin' today? Go ahead, guess....

Mini golf, baby!! Yeah! There's a place just south of Portland called Bullwinkle's that has mini golf, lazer tag, go-karts, video games and a food court. We're heading over there when Ryan gets back and it's jr. high flashbacks for everyone! Woo hoo! Plus, it's perfect weather for being outside (not too hot with a nice breeze). At first I was going to suggest ice skating at the mall, but when they asked if I was into playing mini golf, I just couldn't say no. I'm so used to being the one who suggests doing stuff like that and having people look at me like I'm a dork that I'd mostly stopped asking. These guys are pretty much up for anything and that makes it so easy to get a plan together... I love it. If there were more people I knew like that, I'd probably have to cry...

No comments: