Thursday, September 26, 2002

Me, Myself and Ryan

Shauna left this morning on an 8 day business trip to Phoenix so it's just me, Ryan and the cat in the house. Since both of us are unemployed, we have a lot of free time to fill. This afternoon, we're going to see "Spiderman" (again) with a friend of his and hopefully I can talk him into going to the Green Room tonight to catch Soul Butler's set. I have to go back to Eugene Saturday night to pick up my folks from the airport (unless they get stuck in New Orleans because of that tornado watch from hurricane Isadora) and drop off their car. It's going to be a short visit since I have to come back early Sunday morning to catch Dr. Theopolis and The Jeffersons at the Edgefield for Oktoberfest, but it'll be nice to see my folks and hear about their trip. And get my presents. =)

Oh yeah, I didn't wear a toga last night. When Owen's girlfriend Jody asked if I was going to wear one as we were buying our tickets, I said, "Hell no....are you kidding?" to which she replied, "I knew there was a reason I liked you." Yeah, that's right, people like me because I don't run around in a sheet scaring the little children and blinding my friends with my paleness.

No comments: