Sunday, July 13, 2003

And I'm Spent...

I'm running on about 6 hours of sleep, I just came back from the guys' house where pizza and more beer were on the menu after finishing off a keg at the softball field, and my bed is looking soooo good right now. Really quick, interesting points of mention this past weekend include this dude Brad I hardly know being very forward and sticking his tongue in my ear last night at the Goodfoot (eww!) after telling me every time he sees me he melts, Sean deciding later last night in his stoned and drunken stupor that it was a good idea to tell me he wanted to come home with me and date me (he wanted to talk about it today at the softball game and I just wasn't in the mood to deal), and some homeless dude getting yelled at by random people waiting for the MAX for throwing trash out of a trashcan onto the street. Never a dull moment in Portland, that's for sure. Happy Birthday to Ez, Sean and Higgins!

No comments: