Tuesday, July 08, 2003

What Am I Thinking?

I'll probably be a zombie girl in the morning, but I'm going to Lola's Room tonight to see the Pernice Brothers. Show starts at 10pm. But I've got to do a load of laundry or two, clean the bathroom and vacuum the living room before I go. That way it'll be like a break from doing chores. Look at me, I'm trying to rationalize going out on a Tuesday night.....what the crap? I'll go out whether or not the chores are done and damn the consequences! What the hell kind of rock star party girl am I? Jeez. Ok, wait. If I don't at least do one load of laundry tonight, I won't have any clean socks to wear tomorrow. And that is bad. And I at least have to clean out the cat box and sweep up the bathroom floor. Crap, there are dishes in the sink that need to go in the dishwasher. But that's it! If everything else doesn't get done tonight, I'm going out anyway, dammit......

No comments: