Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Getting In The Groove

Shauna got back Friday night and things have finally settled down from all the weekend, out until 5am party going. We went to Dot's for food and drinks after work last night and tonight we're heading out to The Boiler Room for karaoke with Jenni. I think Jenni is bringing her old bass and amp for me to borrow and learn on and I hope I'm not completely inept after hearing from everyone how easy it is. I listened to a couple of the Sugar Free songs on their website and it made me a little more nervous because the sound is sort of riot-girly, which means I'm going to have to rock. I keep telling Shauna she should do it since she already knows how to play a guitar a little and she said we should just start a band together and we could be like the White Stripes...I can learn to bang on a drum kit and she can play the guitar and at least we'd know from the beginning that we suck. No pressure there.

No comments: