Friday, July 25, 2003

Well, That Was Weird.

I went over the The Green Room last night to see Sophe Lux and The Garden Gnomes. Had a good time hanging out with Jenni, but kind of got a weird vibe from Guy...there seemed to be an awkward tension like maybe I shouldn't have gone. Weird. Anyway, they played a new song that ROCKED and those Gnome guys kick ass. I think all the going out is starting to catch up with me, though. I'm wiped out today and while I'm not positive, I have a feeling we'll end up doing something again tonight. Ooo, I also have to practice the bass some more. I'm pretty sure I have the first song on the cd down, so I'm pretty proud of me since I've only had my hands on the thing for two days. It's getting easier to figure out the notes and all that, but I'm still trying to find the most comfortable way to hold my hands and get into a strumming pattern. I tried both using a pick and not using one and besides the fact that I looked like a gimp with the pick, it's just easier without it. Jenni was telling people on Wednesday at karaoke and again last night that I'm learning to play the bass and I dunno why, but it freaks me out to hear someone say, "Oh yeah, she's a bass player too..." Maybe it's because....(insert Wayne or Garth here) I'M NOT WORTHY!! ....but one day I will be....

No comments: