Monday, July 21, 2003

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

It's the peak going out season, I've been riding the party train all weekend and the madness continues tonight. Friday night I went to Produce Row with Owen, Jody, Matt and Ed and we hung out and drank beers and finally went back to Matt's to watch the funniest home video of Ed, drunk as hell and raving about being "beer-savvy", getting knocked on his ass by his own car out in the desert. Maybe you had to be there... On Saturday, Shauna's dad came into town, took us to lunch at Dot's, hung out at our house while I took Shauna to get a deluxe facial at Bellini's Euro Spa (late birthday present) and then we all drove the hour out to Hood River to see Dr. Theopolis and The Cherrie Poppin' Daddies play at Hoodfest, a small food and music festival at the marina. On Sunday, we both slept late and then headed out to find something cute to wear to the invite-only Absolute Vodka party on the rooftop of Billy Reed's. We met up with Shauna's friends, Nicole and Jenny, at a little place called the Bonfire for drinks before the show and then headed over for three hours of booty shakin' and free food eatin' and free vodka drinkin'. Woo! We followed that up with a visit to the guys' house for a Halo playin' and beer drinkin' marathon until 2am... Oi. Next up, Karaoke From Hell at Dante's tonight with Shauna, Jenni, Jake, Jen Jo and anyone else we can round up. It seems Shauna's addiction to the karaoke has taken over and I'm having too much fun to do an intervention. Yeah, it's Monday and I have to get up in the morning for work, and yeah I'm going to go out to the Boiler Room with Shauna and Jenni on Wednesday and sing karaoke again, but I figure I can sleep when I'm dead and I'll make double large vanilla lattes my new best friend.

No comments: