Monday, July 07, 2003

Things That Are Cool

A salad with tuna, mozzarella, mayo and lemon juice chased with a beer....actually, anything chased with a beer (currently drinking Pete's Wicked Summer Brew).

The cargo skirt and sleeveless shirts I got over the weekend.

A compilation cd called Dreamworld: Essential Late Night Listening which includes tracks by Tricky, Massive Attack, Luna, Morcheeba, Cocteau Twins, Moby, Dead Can Dance and Gavin Friday.

Dahlia's new cd Vases (with special kudos to track 14, "Movin' On" which is my new theme song).

Cirque du Soleil coming to Portland again (and free tickets for me).

The movie Four Rooms, which I watched last night and hadn't seen in a long time...still damn cool.

The fan going 24/7 in my room.

Bellydancing breakbeats by DJ Necmi Oojami.

My new hair color...scarlet red streaks, baby! Yeah!

Koji...he was cool before, but he's extra cool now because he's coming to visit this weekend...however, since he's not a thing, he really shouldn't have made the list, but I'm making an exception, so there.

No comments: