Thursday, April 11, 2002

Catchy!

"Summer," track 5 from Alien Ant Farm's album ANThology has the sweetest chorus lyrics:

Tried to give you summer, but I'm winter
Wish I could make you spring, but I fall so hard

This is one of those cds I had to listen to about 9 times before I really liked it from beginning to end. There were stand out tracks from the get-go (2, 5, 7, 10), but now the whole thing is familiar. Maybe that's what makes me dig it so much. I'm definitely a creature of habit. Plus, I've had "Attitude" running through my head since I heard them play it at Sno-Core and the live show definitely helped push the album into regular rotation at my house.

...that just sounded like I pretend I have my own radio station broadcasting from my bathroom or something....ha....

No comments: