Monday, April 22, 2002

Hey it's Monday! Woo!

I just had three days off. I slept late every day and went out every night. I spent large portions of the weekend in pajamas and took them off to go to sleep. I shopped and danced and had strawberry shortcake. I bought a t-shirt that says "Magically Delicious." I saw an industrial band called TV:616 at John Henry's. I got invited to my cousin's graduation party in two weeks. I solidified my plans for next weekend and the weekend after. Now, I just need a short nap and everything will be groovacious.

In other news, I got new music - Injected "Burn It Black" and Abandoned Pools "Humanistic" - sweetness! The first single from Injected called "Faithless" is on repeat at the moment:

could you be lost
are you so free, do you long to be
when the sun goes down do you feel the feeling there's no one near
you know it's such a mystery how you washed up over me
and I couldn't speak, I couldn't breathe, lest I drown
but it's my kind
I'll never be cruel and I'll always play the fool
to be as loveless, as shameless as you
but I'm so blind
I'll do it again I feel your eyes sink in
so faithless as you've been
yes I'm so lost
I am not free but I long to be
when life goes down, do you feel as though you're gonna drown
you're going down

No comments: