Friday, April 05, 2002

Dude, I'm like popular and stuff!

I had no idea that this thing was getting so much traffic! It was brought to my attention yesterday and I'm stunned!! Well rock on. Guess that means it's time for *dun da da DAA!* Imperial margerine! No wait, I meant a disclaimer:

This is a personal weblog in which I write whatever I feel like saying. I edit what I write for grammar and spelling, but I do not censor myself. What this means for you, dear reader, is that if you do not like something you read, stop reading it. If you don't like my opinion, stop reading it. If you would like to discuss something I've written with me, feel free to contact me by clicking on the link at the top of the page. Some of the stuff I write is straight from the soul, but most of what's here is intended to be sarcastic or cynical or funny or even all three at once *ooooooo....aaahhhhhh.* Because the written form of communication is often misinterpreted, feel free to ask me to clarify anything that is unclear or offensive. I won't change what I've written to make anyone feel better as I make a concerted effort to say what I mean and mean what I say, but I'm more than happy to have a discussion about any or all of what's posted here. So, if you like what I'm writing, let me know. If you don't, let me know. If you have jaundice and people laugh at you, let me know. If you have issues with your mom, let me know. If your feet smell and your nose runs, I don't wanna know.

Thank you and goodnight.

No comments: