Friday, April 12, 2002

The sweetest dreams

All week I've gotten really good sleep. I wake up feeling completely content - you know that feeling, like when you fall asleep with your head on someone's shoulder or with someone rubbing your back - and I'm sure I must be having sweet dreams even though I don't remember most of them when I wake up. The normal tossing and turning and trying to get my brain to shut down at the end of the day has been non-existent for the last 4 days. I've fallen right to sleep and haven't even woken up in the middle of the night for any reason... is there something going on that I don't know about? Are the planets rotating in reverse or something? Am I getting some good karma back for previously done good deeds? What's the deal, man??

Whatever it is, I like it and I hope it lasts for awhile...

No comments: