Friday, April 26, 2002

Ooo, that can't be good

So, I went down to campus for lunch again since it's the last day of the street fair. I ran into Jules, a guy I know from Portland who's in this band The Jeffersons that was scheduled to play there this morning. Turns out their time slot was switched from 10am to 12:30pm and he was supposed to be back in Portland to work at 2pm, so that wasn't gonna happen. To add insult to injury, their van got towed to some lot on the other side of town. Ouch. Strangely enough, he seemed to be in good spirits about the whole thing, so I guess the rock must go on. He and the other band he's in, Dr. Theopolis, will be back down here to beautiful Eugene, Oregon for a show next weekend. Should be fun and funkadelic... Speaking of which, George Clinton and P-Funk are coming to town next week as well. Maybe I can make it a funkariffic weekend full of funkalicious funktasticness. Or maybe I can quit making up words and just go to the shows....

No comments: