Monday, April 08, 2002

Where'd that come from?

I found the weirdest bruise this morning on the inside of my arm just above my wannabe bicep. Looks like a girl with too much eyeshadow on blowing a kiss....there's even the little ghost lips out in the air like cartoon kiss blowing. Bizarre. I'm always finding bruises and I usually have no idea what I did to get them. I bruise pretty easily though. I guess that means I'm fragile, so handle me with care or something...

I need to start taking pictures and writing down what they look like. I might end up on Ripley's some day... I had a briuse once that looked like 9 little polka dots on my shoulder. I think I got that one from taking a spin in the industrial dryer in the basement of my dorm. Then there was the one right on top of my hand that looked like Argentina. I don't remember how I got it, but I remember it hurt like hell. Anyhoo, there's gotta be a market for a book full of that kind of stuff...

No comments: