Tuesday, April 30, 2002

Convent school, here I come

After careful consideration, research and public opinion surveys, it's been determined that I am unfit for any kind of interpersonal relationships with the males of the species. My crappy attitude and inability to separate the physical from the emotional has finally caught up with me. The votes have been tallied and the people have spoken. So, that's it. I'm officially banning myself from any suggesting any activities that might be considered "a good idea at the time." I can't take the trauma that inevitably ensues from that kind of behavior. I can't even see the opportunity for an out when it's presented on a silver platter with a little lace doily under it. I'm never sure about what the hell I'm doing in the first place, so when I'm asked, "Are you sure?" of course I'm going to say yes because it was my idea in the first place and my brain has ceased to function about 5 minutes before the question is asked...how am I supposed to see the out at that point? Sheesh! I am a sucker for the funny nice guys. I admit it. Are you happy now?? Jeez, kick me when I'm down why don'tcha....

No comments: