Wednesday, May 01, 2002

Promises, promises

I promise I'll never hog the tv remote or the covers. I promise I'll never put the milk carton back in the fridge empty. I promise I'll always tell you if those pants make your butt look big. I promise I'll always tell you when you have food stuck in your teeth. I promise I'll never miss the toilet when I pee. I promise I'll tell you if I think the song you just wrote sucks ass. I promise to always ask before I use your toothbrush. I promise I'll give you space when you want it. I promise I'll miss you when you're gone. I promise I'll never say I love you and not mean it. I promise I'll always save a dance for you. I promise I'll never make you dance if you don't want to. I promise I'll hold you for as long as you want me to. I promise I'll never make a promise I can't keep.

No comments: