Thursday, May 02, 2002

People are weird

Ok, so I'm a fairly intelligent chick. I can tie my own shoes and know right from left. I look both ways before crossing the street and I can chew gum and type at the same time. I can speak English and Canadian and I've got a good sense of direction. That stuff is all fine and dandy, but it doesn't help me understand people any better. The people I know are weird. I mean really, seriously weird. Like freak show, travelling around the country with your pants on fire weird. I'd even go as far as saying from a parallel universe, evil mustache and goatee having, can't stop staring, Deliverance-style banjo playing weird. Yeah, I know! That's really weird! So, the point of all this is that I'm never gonna understand these people no matter what and I'm just gonna stop trying.

No comments: