Friday, May 17, 2002

The music in my head

Won't you take me to...Funky Town!! Sad as it is, I had that song stuck in my head all morning. Yesterday it was that damn N*SYNC song "Girlfriend"..... Look, shut up, I know it's cheezy pop, but it got stuck! I can't control what gets in and sticks and what doesn't, so don't look at me like that. It really could have been worse... it could have been Debbie Gibson or some crap like that. Watched this thing about the Neptunes last night (if you don't know who they are, you have been living in a box for the last 10 years or so) and it turns out they wrote some of the lyrics and music and I got to see the video for "Rump Shaker"..... I laughed so hard that if I'd been drinking milk, it wouldn't have been pretty. I stopped laughing shortly after that song kicked N*SYNC out and made itself a comfy little bed for the evening. Where's the brain remote?? Lessee, VCR, tv, stereo....nope no brain clicker. I dug around in the couch looking for it and didn't find anything other than 46¢ and the sock that's been missing since March. Damn.

No comments: