Thursday, May 23, 2002

Summer games

Softball season officially began for me last night. We are in the recreational co-ed division, so everyone is just out to have a good time and more than likely go out for beers after the games. This is the third year I've played with most of the same people on a summer city league team and while I always whine about going to practice and wishing for a rainout, I had a blast last night. Oh yeah, AND we won by about ten runs. =) Not a bad way to spend a few hours on a Wednesday evening, eh? 9 more Wednesdays like that definitely isn't something to whine about....

In other news, I've been lent some balls (somewhat used, but apparently no worse for wear) that I intend to put to good use by the end of the month. As I've never officially asked anyone out on a date, I've decided it's time. Mr. Crush, if you don't say yes, I'm gonna cry. Seriously. Thanks go out to Rob for donating his cojones to a good cause.

No comments: