Friday, May 24, 2002

An Ode to Fridays

Oh Friday, how I do love thee! The way you tease me into thinking it's the weekend but never let me have you all to myself. You're a naughty day, Friday....but you know I love it. By the time you get here, I'm so tired from running in overdrive through Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday that I can't even think straight. But you don't hold that against me, Friday, I that's just one of the many reasons I love you. You're always there just when I need you...right when I think the week will never end, you come around and make everything ok. You always support my late night adventures and you take care of me when I get a little crazy with the amaretto sours and microbrew. Plus, you never fail to show up when you say you will, even when I just want to stay in all night and watch a movie on the couch in my jammies. Friday, you're the best! *big wet smoochies for Friday*

No comments: