Thursday, May 09, 2002

Girl: 0, Boy: 3

Wow. My offer of overnight company has been rejected 3 times in 5 days. By the same person even! Am I on a roll or what? Yeah! Go me! This calls for a celebration! Keep the pitchers of beer coming every 10 minutes until someone passes out and then bring them every 15....

In other news, I had that same dream again last night, only this time I looked up in time to see who was holding my hand - it was me! Another me sitting there like that was the most normal thing in the world, holding my hand and trying to be comforting. Sorta makes sense really: when it comes right down to it, the only person that takes care of me is me. Still don't know who or what was pulling me underwater. That's a little unnerving. That'll probably end up being me too. Just as soon as I get comfortable and relax into a situation, my over-analyzing brain kicks on and complicates stuff. Either that or it'll be that one guy from that one time. Dang guy.

Oh yeah, I swallowed one of the barbell ends from the stud through my tongue. Must not have screwed it on tight enough this morning because one minute it was there and the next minute I'm between bites of fruit cocktail and it's gone. D'oh!

No comments: