Sunday, May 18, 2003

Goodbye SARS, Hello Mono.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor, would you be mine, could you be mine, won't you be my neighbor? It's ok, you can't get it from hanging out with me. Unfortunately, you won't be able to kiss me and I know that in my current ultra-sickly oh-so-sexy condition it'll be difficult to restrain yourself, but I'm afraid you'll have to keep your mouth to yourself. Oh and you won't be able to drink out of my glass or share my spoon in the ice cream, but we can get you your own drink and utensils. And you probably shoudn't touch me at all because there's a chance I could rupture my spleen and I don't want to risk it. What? The rash? Oh, it comes and goes but you can't get that either. Don't worry. In about two weeks, I won't be sick anymore. True, I'll still be tired a lot for about two to three months after that, but you like staying in and watching movies all the time right? C'mon, be my neighbor.... please?

No comments: