Sunday, May 04, 2003

Questions and Answers

I don't know what possesses me to answer these questionaires but I can't help myself. In case you ever cared to know any of this stuff, here:

1. Are all drugs bad? Take two Aleve and call me in the morning.
2. Are rules ever meant to be broken? Nope. Doesn’t stop people from breaking them though.
3. Best site? Worst site? It’s a toss-up between the hamsterdance page and the all your base are belong to us page…for both.
4. Can hamsters fly planes? Um…no. They can dance like their pants are on fire though.
5. Complete the sentence: I just can't stop ______ listening to Justin Timberlake’s song “Rock Your Body” so somebody shoot me.
6. Describe the color "Red" in your own words, without using the word "Red" in your reply. Well, ok, you know the color the sky turns when the sun is setting or the color cherries turn when they ripen or the color of a Big Gulp cup? Yeah, that’s it.
7. Do we reside in our body or our mind? Both.
8. Do you believe in Community or Anarchy? Community
9. Do you believe in the Matrix? I believe The Matrix is a badass movie…
10. Do you jive? Whatchoo talkin’ ‘bout Willis?
11. Do you love your nifkin? That’s an awfully personal question…
12. Do you play any instruments? if so, what? Used to play piano, but now I just sing in the shower.
13. Do you read the bible? Nope…three times was more than enough for me.
14. Do you think anyone with the initials JD is cool? Besides the guy from Scrubs, I don’t know any JDs.
15. Do you wear pyjamas to bed? Or what? No way…I wear pajamas around the house and then take them off to go to sleep.
16. Does this look like a rash to you? Don’t touch me.
17. Dude! Where's my car? I’m not playing your Chinese take-out games.
18. Got a favourite cartoon character? Invader Zim
19. Have you been saved? Saved from what?
20. Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? No, but this one time, at band camp…
21. Have you ever felt that you'd amount to something someday? I’ve always been something so I’ve never thought about it.
22. Have you ever sucked dick for crack? huh?! well....have you? Not for crack…wait, did I just type that out loud?
23. Hottest human being? After last night’s SNL, Ashton Kutcher jumped up there with Angelina Jolie and this guy I know…
24. How many pairs of left shoes do you have? I don’t have any pairs of left shoes. What kind of crackhead question is that?
25. How many tee shirts do you have? I have no idea…. A lot.
26. How much coffee do you drink anyway? More than I should, but not as much as most people I know.
27. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? <---- Have you ever actually seen a woodchuck? Do you even know what chucking wood is? Yeah, I didn’t think so.
28. How would you solve world hunger? I have no idea.
29. If I were to rummage through your handbag or briefcase whilst you went swimming, what might I find? The real question is, who in the hell brings their briefcase to the swimming pool? But anyway…you’d find my wallet, a bunch of lipgloss, some old receipts and my keys.
30. If you could meet one person from past history, who would it be and why? I don’t want to meet anyone from history….they’d be all dead and crusty…eww.
31. If you could take a lifetime supply of one flavour of Popsicle on a desert island that you'll be stuck on forever, what flavour would it be? Lemon
32. If you like the Beastie Boys at all, which would you say is their best album? Check Your Head is my favorite, but I love Hello Nasty and Paul’s Boutique too.
33. Is guerrilla art/public space reclamation justifiable? Justifiable? Not really…but I dig it anyway.
34. l33t or street? Say wha?
35. Madonna Created Sex. True or False? False. Madonna had a lot of sex, made a book called Sex and has a bunch of songs people could have sex to, but she didn’t create sex.
36. Pencil or pen? I refuse to choose. I must have both.
37. Pets: dogs, cats, or dinner? Dogs.
38. Photography: colour or black & white? I like both….damn you with your pick one or the other questions!
39. Plexus, Nexus, or Sexus? Um, yeah….so how about those Trailblazers, huh?
40. Smoke? You couldn’t pay me enough money.
41. Soda, or Pop? Soda.
42. Spanking the monkey. Good fun, or animal cruelty? Spank it!
43. Stupid is as stupid does? Nah…just ‘cause you do something stupid doesn’t mean you are stupid.
44. What are you listening to? Right this second, I’m listening to my friend’s band’s cd, the washing machine on the spin cycle, the buttons of a shirt hitting the inside of the dryer, and my roommate talking to me.
45. What are your goals in life and work? Just to be happy in whatever I do.
46. What colour are the walls of your bedroom? White…blah.
47. What colour are your shoelaces? Black.
48. What did you dress as for Halloween this year? Dead prom queen. I couldn’t take the pressure…ha.
49. What do you like about your neighbourhood? It’s close to everything, but still quiet.
50. What films do you recommend? Office Space, Guy Ritchie’s stuff, Kevin Smith’s stuff, John Hughes’ 80’s movies, Midsummer Night’s Dream (most recent one), Run Lola Run, …..so many more…
51. What is the airspeed of an African swallow? Really damn fast.
52. What is your dream job? Fashion editor for a magazine or make-up artist for movies.
53. What is your favourite book? All time favorite is Alice in Wonderland
54. What kind of music first grabbed your crotch, and rocked your little world? 80’s Euro pop….The Cure, Depeche Mode, Joy Division, The Smiths….woo!
55. What makes people think you are interesting? People think I’m interesting? Who knew?
56. What makes you happy? Rainy days, ice cream, clean sheets, a good book, music and the people I love.
57. What shoes are you wearing? No shoes at the moment…just socks ‘cause my feet get cold.
58. What stimulates you the most? Music and a good conversation.
59. What the fuck? Don’t make me come over there.
60. What time do you go to bed? Between 10pm and 2am….except this past Friday when I went to sleep at 7am.
61. What was your 15 minutes of fame? I haven’t had my 15 minutes yet.
62. What would we work for them do? <--- Is that even English?
63. What's the first swear word you learned? And how old and where were you when you said it? Asshole. I have my father to thank for that. It’s his favorite word. I knew this when I was about 4.
64. What’s the longest palindrome you can think of? That They Might Be Giants song "I Palindrome I" just keeps running through my head…thanks a lot.
65. What, pray tell, is your current occupation? (we promise to not judge you by your job.) Front office admin/accts payable for a property management company (on-site at a downtown high-rise community)
66. Where have all the cowboys gone? They’ve converged on Montana and are plotting a global beef industry take over.
67. Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? Last I heard, she was being chased across Morocco by some 5th grader on tv…
68. Where is your mother right now? Probably at her house.
69. Which city/country stole your wallet, and why? Between NYC, LA and London, I rang in Y2K broke as Hammer, yo.
70. Which people do you most respect? Anyone who lives their life doing what makes them happy.
71. Who do you NOT admire? There are a lot of people I don’t admire….but I’m not the admiring type….
72. Who has the worst disguise in superhero history?? The Hulk. Those frayed pants are sooo 80’s hair band.
73. Who’s the daddy? No comment.
74. Whose work might you say has influenced you? Most of the music I listen to influences me in some way….
75. Why not have some cake? It is really delicious, moist and sweet but not so much so that it is sickly... go on, have a slice...... <--- Are you taunting me? If I say ok, will you actually let me eat it? Because I’ve had about enough of your little mind games… you know what? Never mind. I don’t want any of your damn cake.
76. You have 24 hours to live, what do you do? I’d die in 24 hours. Duh.
77. Your favourite colour is? Black
78. Your favourite brand? Why? Don’t have one….though if I were rich and famous, I’d be sporting the designer duds like there was no tomorrow.

No comments: