Sunday, May 25, 2003

Learning Curve

So, yesterday I felt decent enough to eat a meal out, walk around in a video store for about ten minutes and ride around in the car for about an hour total. This was a significant improvement on the previous days when I felt decent enough to walk to the kitchen and bathroom and back to my room twice a day. I'm wondering if the improvement had anything to do with the fact that, knowing my parents were coming up to visit, I took a shower first thing in the morning and did something with myself (hair, makeup, changed out of pajamas). The reason I'm thinking this is because today I didn't do any of that stuff and I felt crappy again. I do believe tomorrow will be a science experiment day...and I hope my hypothesis is correct because I have to go back to work on Tuesday one way or another.

No comments: