Saturday, May 17, 2003

SARS Update

Last night I had a rash all over my hands, arms, legs and feet. I'm worried that I've developed an allergy to Henry's Hefeweizen. When I'm sick, a beer or two usually makes my throat feel better and I sleep like a baby. I only had about 1/2 a bottle last night before I started itching and noticed my hands were puffy and red. I went straight to the bathroom, took a shower and about an hour later it was mostly gone. I never went back for the beer because I knew I needed to take more of that flu medicine before I went to bed and mixing the beer and the medicine is bad. However, I'm beginning to wonder if the residual meds from the night before are what brought the rash on after the beer. All I know is this: I can't, repeat, CAN'T be allergic to beer. That is simply unacceptable. That's almost as bad as if I were allergic to bread. Or ice cream. Or air.

Anyhoo, I'm feeling a bit better today except for the cough and sore throat. I've been able to sleep pretty well the last two nights and I'm sure that's helped. Oh yeah, buying a new IKEA bathroom set on Ebay has helped too.

No comments: