Wednesday, February 27, 2002

Screwing Around

I've decided work is a serious distraction from the kind of quality screwing around I'm trying to do. Just about the time I'm really getting into doing something completely unrelated to work, big brother makes it's presence known and I have to pretend to be working away at some really important project or report. It's kind of annoying. Now, I know I have the talent, the ambition, and the drive to be a really serious slacker, but to be that good, you have to be able to focus. And college doesn't fully prepare you for the multitasking work environment so I'm having to play catch up in the sluffing off department. I've been full of crap since the dawn of time, so I don't even have to work on that skill, but somehow I can't seem to master the art of ignoring work altogether. It's a messed up conscience thing and I can't overcome it. I blame Mom.

No comments: