Thursday, February 28, 2002

Communication Breakdown

Yes, it's gonna be another post where I vent about the petty little crap I deal with on a daily basis that pisses me off. If you're already sick of my bitching, I suggest you close your eyes and pretend this doesn't exist. That usually works for me until I open my eyes and whatever I was imagining away is still there. Kinda like this will be:

What the hell is the deal with people? It makes me crazy when people have no idea why I deal with issues the way I do and then make assumptions and get annoyed instead of just calmly asking me. Wait, that's just the end result of the real problem. The real problem is people who act or speak before they think. I can not comprehend what would make someone walk around irritated or angry all the time. Any potential conflict, and sometimes it's imagined conflict, sets these people off. And then I get an attitude because they didn't think. I just don't get it. I try to stay calm about most things and it really takes a lot to get me riled up, so it's difficult for me to be around people who are edgy all the time. I can't relate to them at all. And, unfortunately, I'm not in an environment where I can just go off on them to make my point. So, to everyone who gets pissy with me because they didn't get the answer they wanted when they ask me something, aaarrrrgggg!!

No comments: