Tuesday, February 19, 2002

Time to lay off the crack

If I could have any job in the whole world, I'd either be a writer/photographer for a cool magazine like Vogue or National Geographic or Rolling Stone, a high school English teacher, a forensic scientist, or a chimpanzee trainer for tv and movies. I know, I'm random, but bear with me. It would be a sweet deal to travel around the world on the company tab meeting interesting people and seeing interesting new places and sharing my experiences with the magazine readers. I think I'd make a pretty good teacher...I'm not so old that I can't still understand high school social issues and getting to expose kids to literature and helping them expand their vocabularies and be able to better express themselves would be a really cool way to spend my days. I'm constantly amazed by what forensic science can uncover and how much little details most people would overlook can help provide answers for the police.... those guys take being anal and nitpicky to a whole new level and any job that values that side of my personality is cool. And I really like monkeys.....and I'd get to meet famous people and hang out on studio lots and watch movies or tv shows being made on my down time.....how cool would that be.... yeah......

No comments: