Wednesday, March 13, 2002

Dig a little deeper

I have to retract an answer I gave earlier today to the question, "Why aren't you and so-and-so dating?" and issue a new, correct response. The answer I originally gave was what would appear on the surface to be correct: Blah blah blah, met under unusual circumstances, hung out a lot but were never more than just good friends, outside pressure made the situation awkward, known each other for too long to go there, blah blah blah. Long convoluted story that really is just that - the story leading up to the answer. The real answer is this: he is not now and has never been interested. I kinda was and he definitely wasn't and that was that. Pretty simple, really. Now, why didn't I just say that in the first place? I have no idea. It's probably another side effect of the crack...

No comments: