Friday, March 29, 2002

Holy crap, there's a floor in here!

Yep, it's actually happened. My apartment is clean. Huzzah! It actually looks like someone lives there now instead of it's normal drop-zone state of cluttered comfort. I can't find a goddamn thing now, but hey, it's a small price to pay for the appearance of clean considering I don't actually use half the crap I hoard. I just like having stuff. And every time I actually go through my stuff and throw out the "useless junk," within a day or two I'm looking for something that I threw away because I suddenly "need" it. Like that mostly empty bottle of conditioner that had been in one of the drawers in my bathroom for over a year....you know, for "just in case." Or that box of Snoopy band-aids with two left in it from 1984. On the plus side of this whole cleaning project, all of my furniture is now easily identifiable and that hooded sweatshirt I've been trying to find for the last 4 months has been recovered. It's a happy day....

No comments: