Wednesday, March 06, 2002

Who me?

So, there's this girl I work with who shall remain nameless (I know she never reads this but it's fun to pretend I'm popular) that keeps calling me Sherman. I have no idea how it started but it seems to have stuck. I don't know who this Sherman person is or why she thinks it suits me and I know she knows my real name, but Sherman it is and Sherman it apparently shall remain. I've never known a Sherman, so I don't even have anyone to attach the name to in my head (you know how that goes...."I knew a (insert name here) once....she was a total skank." or "Yeah, I met this guy (insert name here) once....he was a real jerkoff."). I guess I should be thankful it's not worse....I could have gotten stuck with Bertha or Squaty or Cleatus (if your name is Bertha or Squaty or Cleatus, I'm sorry if I've offended you and please don't kick me). Yeah, Sherman isn't that bad. And the more I say it, the more it's growing on me....Sherman....Sherrrmannn.... What? Stop looking at me like that.... So my name is Sherman, you got a problem with that? Huh? Yeah, that's what I thought....nobody messes with The Shermanator....

No comments: