Monday, March 11, 2002

Me and my big mouth

Sometimes I say things out loud that I really wish I could take back. Doesn't happen often, but when it does, I feel like such an idiot. Point in case: I was out having a great time with friends at a bowling alley and then out to a club over the weekend. I was totally content to sit and watch (no drinks + no crowd to hide in = no dancing for this girl) and suddenly I felt weird. Like I should have gone home after bowling instead of tagging along to the club. And I went and blurted out that I felt like a 5th wheel. Things got all weird after that and I just wished I hadn't said anything. I should just stamp a big L on my forehead to tell people in advance that I'm a loser so they don't get the wrong idea and start thinking I'm cool.

No comments: